- Citizens of most countries require valid visa to enter Bangladesh.
- Type, category of visa and duration of stay are determined/confirmed by the Embassy.
- Type and category of visa vary according to the purpose of visit, length of stay and bilateral arrangement with the country of the foreign national.
- Any change in rules and regulations made by the Government of Bangladesh will apply.
i. General requirements for all categories:
- Filled-in application form
- Photographs (Size: 37mmX37mm and recent one): 02 copies
- Valid passport and
- Payment receipt of visa fee
ii. Category specific requirements, in addition to those in (i):
The most common categories and their requirements are as follows:
|Diplomatic / other Embassy officials Visa
|UN and other International Organizations visa
|Recommendation letter from BOI/BEPZA
|Work / Employment visa
|NGO workers’ visa
|Permission Letter from NGO Affairs Bureau, Bangladesh
|Spouses and dependents of all categories (except the person attending TabligJamaat and Tourists Visa)
|Certification/necessary letter in support of relations
|Please contact the Embassy
Step 1: Fill in visa application form
Step 2: Print the completed form
Step 3: Make your payment online.
Step 4: Take the printed form along with other required documents, payment of visa fees and submit it to the Embassy.
Click here to download FF-1 and FF-2 forms (only for the journalists)
Click here to Download application form