Mail service and postage fee
- Application and relevant documents seeking consular services may be sent to and after service delivery, may be received from the Embassy by mail/courier service/postal service.
- Mails received after 12:00 pm on a working day will be treated as received on the following working day.
- Please mention at the top of your envelope while sending your application as follows:
Attention: Consular Section’
- Please send ‘return envelope’ with appropriate address and necessary payment receipt of postage or, affix necessary postal stamps
The passport/documents may be received by prepaid return courier service.
- Only for Bangladesh nationals, please submit your application in person for duplicate passport in case of lost/damaged passport.
- The Embassy will not take any responsibility, if any document/passport is lost/damaged during dispatch by mail/courier service/postal service.
- SEK 120 for one passport
- SEK 120 plus SEK 20 per each additional passport for more than one passport
- Or, necessary postal stamps or return prepaid courier
For Finland, Denmark, Norway and Iceland:
- SEK 140 for one passport
- SEK 140 plus SEK 20 per each additional passport for more than one passport
- Or, by return prepaid courier